Record Management System(RMS)
FACILITATING YOUR DOCUMENT AND RECORD MANAGEMENT ACTIVITIES IN A HASSEL FREE AND EFFICIENT ENVIORMENT
With our advanced and easy-to-use RMS (Record Management System) manage and track your records and ace your business operations deftly.
MAINTAIN AND TRACK YOUR CRITICAL RECORDS IMPECCABLY BY MAKING UTL YOUR 3PL PARTNER
We at UTL not only offer seamless warehousing and logistics services but empower our clients to maintain and track crucial records pertaining to all aspects of their business effortlessly.
Our RMS (Record Management System) is designed to help our clients organise, maintain and secure all their critical business documents and records. These records might include a detailed status of the goods stored in our warehouses or the goods in transit to or from our warehouses, financial statements, employee records, and other such relevant information which is otherwise arduous to maintain and monitor.
It’s a systematic and efficient control of the creation, maintenance, and destruction of the records along with the business transactions associated with them.
By leveraging our RMS,
You get the power of memory to:
- Stash and manage your records flawlessly
- Store confidential information securely
- Maintain, monitor and access important documents and other relevant information both physically and digitally
- Destroy or dispose off redundant records safely
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements with perfection
- Remain stress-free to focus on other critical aspects of your business
Get in Touch
Searching for the best warehousing and fulfillment services in India that provide a reliable record management system?
Call us at
With UTL You Get:
- Leverage top-class 3PL and RMS services at the same time
- Store your goods, fulfill all your orders, and keep track of your records expertly
- Give your business a competitive advantage
- Improve your sales and grow your business manifolds!
- Increase of productivity and accountability in the organization.
- Reduction in research for the right information. Resources are saved from time consuming research for data retrieval.
- Cost-effective record storage due to absence of redundant records. Operating costs are reduced.
- Creation of records are governed by standards and regulations present in the organization. Thus, it ensures regulatory compliance.
- Record management helps in controlling the creation and growth of records.
- Record management brings in the capability to adopt new technologies for record keeping.
- Litigation risks are minimized using records management.
- Vital information can be well protected and secure using record management.
- By providing easy and better access to relevant records, it helps in better governance and corporate decision-making.
Got more questions?
Take a step and elevate your business game like never before!